*IMPORTANT* University Services Records Management DOES NOT handle Medical Records or Academic Transcripts.
For your protection and privacy, and in accordance with HIPAA, do not send or fax any medical or academic information or requests to this office. The appropriate offices and contact information are listed below.
Contact Medical Records
Phone: 272-2141 or 272-0474
Fax: 272-1879 or 272-0468
Contact Records and Registration
Records Storage and Retention information:
- Look up the State of New Mexico Retention Schedules for the records you would like to store in Records Management.
- Review our Records Storage Procedures before sending boxes to Records Management.
- Send department requests via email to email@example.com or fax them to 272-8390.
- Include a detailed description of your request.
- Any historical documents or files with reports and correspondence must be cleared through the UNM Archivist, Portia Vescio (Pvescio@unm.edu) before sending to Records Management. Any HSC related documents, files or correspondence please contact Laura Hall (LJHall@salud.unm.edu) before sending to Records Management.
- Use the Records Management Order Form to:
- Order boxes and labels
- Request for pick up or return boxes
Contact Records Management
We are in the University Services building, between Lomas and Indian School, on the East side of University Blvd., just south of KNME-TV5.
1128 University Blvd. NE
Mail Stop Code: MSC12 7100